American Fyre Designs Petite Cordova Fireplace
The Petite Cordova Outdoor Gas Fireplace by American Fyre Designs combines a contemporary look with a classic style- sure to be the star of any outdoor patio space. Built from a high quality glass-fiber reinforced concrete, this fireplace is resistant to high temperatures and is specifically designed for long lasting durability. True to the AFD commitment to personalizing the ultimate fireplace, the Petite Cordova features (4) finish options that display the exquisite masonry work. From there, choose the Vented or Vent-Free options - each features its own unique log set, and then choose between (8) unique hearth options to customize the base of the fireplace.
For ease in installation, this unit allows you to specify gas type (natural gas or propane), where the gas source is located, and allows a recessed option for custom finishing - all just so you can achieve the look that you desire. What's more, the Petite Cordova features optional accessories like the unique iron Scroll Screen, the Screen Protector Plate, and the Rain Vent Cap to increase the versatility and appeal of the fireplace. With each hand-picked option, the Petite Cordova outdoor gas fireplace from American Fyre Designs offers a truly unique and personal product that will shine as the focal point of your patio paradise for many years to come.
*This unit is built to order, please allow the specified lead time for the unit to ship.
- GFRC Construction - Glass fiber reinforced concrete material ensures a durable product
- Heavy Textured Finish - Premium heavy textured finishes offer an outdoor elegance to enhance your backyard
- Customizable Options - Several design options allow you to customize the perfect fireplace
- Decorative Log Set - Includes a 18" Charred Oak log set for the Vented option, and 18" Charred Frontier Oak log set for the Vent-Free
- Vented or Vent-Free - Vented G45 18" burner rated for 70,000 BTU and Vent-Free G10 18" burner rated for 35,000 BTU
- Firebox Liner - Includes (4) herringbone firebox liners for a decorative finish
- Venting Option - This unit can be configured for a Vented or Vent-Free design
- Hearth Style - Choose from (5) different hearth configurations to customize the base of your fireplace
- Recess Option - The Recess options allow for custom stone or finishing material to finish the unit, select Not-Recessed for standard applications
- Finish Options - Choose from (4) color finish options: Cafe Blanco, Sedona, Black Lava, and Smoke
- Valve/Gas Locations - Choose Left or Right key valve placement, and Back or Underneath entry to accommodate your gas source
- Log Set Configuration - Choose No Log Set if you're purchasing a log set and burner separate, or Natural Gas/Propane Log Set to suite your application
- Dimensions - 65" x 36" x 84" (W x D x H)
- Weight - 1100 lbs.
- Pieces - 10; 1 hearth, 4 body, 1 chimney, 4 fire box
- Fuel Type - LP or NG
About the Manufacturer:
By combining an unrelenting dedication to engineering the finest products served with a commitment to a great personal experience, RH Peterson has enjoyed over 50 years of innovative success in the Hearth & Grill industries. With a continued investment in state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and processes, RH Peterson maintains an on-going program of quality assurance. In doing so, they strive to continue the success and tradition initiated by co-founders Bob Peterson and Harold Keck in order to achieve their ultimate goal - to provide world class products for your home.
Approx 3-4 Weeks To Ship
📞 CALL STORE FOR PRICING OPTIONS
⭐️ LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED